THERAPIST: Robby Cload
My work is a unique blend of techniques I call Ortho-Massage. This is a specialty work which makes for an excellent deep tissue and neuromuscular therapy. I have been working in this field since 1999 and have focused my attention on the detail work of coming back from injury and chronic pain as well as maintenance.
I have seen success working with clients who are suffering from frozen shoulder, chronic pain patterns, nerve damage from surgery, etc. I believe another of my strengths is assessing dysfunctional postural patterns that may be causing pain. My work is purposefully deep and specific, addressing the painful areas that need a more direct approach, but adaptable as well for a more relaxing and gentle massage.
I was also trained in Chang Mai, Thailand in Thai Massage and am able to do either Thai Massage Sessions or add some techniques/stretches into the regular session.
To contact Robby Cload call 513.602.6618 or write, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: All bodywork is strictly professional.
•Deep Tissue Massage
•Licensed by the Ohio State Medical Board
FEES: $80 per hour
$45 per half hour
$65 per 45 min.
$80 per hour
$95 for 75 min.
$110 for 90 min.
$145 for 2 hour
$160 for an outcall (for 60 minute massage)
All prices include sales tax.
Cancellation Policy: Your appointments are very important to us and we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
• Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
• Notification given less than 24 hour prior to appointment time will result in a flat rate charge of $25.
• Failure to show up for your appointment will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount.
• Also, if you can’t make a scheduled time, you can pass the appointment off to a friend, that’s fine with us! Please call us and tell us whom to expect. Thanks for understanding.
It is simple to purchase a massage Gift Certificate for a friend, family member, or co-worker. We have two options:
A. Purchase Online
1. Scroll down the page to find your preferred therapist.
2. Make your massage selections and pay online through PayPal or Credit Card.
3. A Gift Certificate and activation code will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
4. If you prefer to receive the Gift Certificates in the mail instead of by email, indicate on the special instructions all pertinent mailing information.
B. Purchase In Person
1. Gift Certificates can be picked up at our office.
2. Call 513.253.5681 to schedule a pick up.
3. Give it away!
“I have been working with Robby for about five years. He is always energetic and ready to do the work that needs to be done. Being an aging dancer I am still teaching and performing, doing workshops etc. so I demand a lot from my body. He is attuned to what needs to happen to keep up with the demands and I am truly grateful. If you are willing he will help you sustain the body, keep you out of pain and in top performance. Robby is very knowledgeable about all the insertions, facia, and muscles that make it all work together. He is dedicated to finding that balance in each client. Thank you, Robby I highly recommend you.” — F.B.
. . . . . . .
“Robby is one of those massage therapists whose number you keep around for the rest of your life. His impressive understanding of the body’s muscular system, tendons, and facia is one of his many tools he uses to correct muscular and postural problems. When I first started seeing him it was on a monthly basis to correct the ill effects of bad posture. Back, neck, and shoulder were my worst areas, and he was able to trace and correct the root cause of my pain rather than just the areas with symptoms. I’ve seen chiropractors, physical therapists, and other massage therapists but when I landed at Robbie’s door I knew he could do a lot for me after my first visit. Not only did he physically correct the areas I was having issues with, but he showed me how my posture was contributing to the pains I was having. Now, my posture has extremely improved and I check in with him every few months. Robby is a great person who listens, evaluates, and caters his approach to best suit individual needs and I highly recommend him to anyone looking into massage therapy.” — C.V.